Wema Online School Management Solution is a highly personalised web-based solution that captures the entire school’s processes and makes all operations accessible via the web, thus allowing schools to effectively serve all stakeholders – students, teachers, administrators, and parents. The solution is based on portal technology, which enables the greatest possible customisation and personalisation.
It involves automation of the following:
- Applications processing for new students – prospective students are able to pay and complete the application forms online.
- Enquiry of admission status.
- Online Course Registration for new and returning students.
- Payment of all fees by both new and returning students with payment receipts available online with payees’ pictures (if required).
- Issuance of a multipurpose card that serves as a Payment and ID Card for students
- Integrated payroll and payment solution – optional
- Accounting packages
- Higher institutions of learning
- Primary and secondary institutions of learning
- Professional bodies
- On-line, real-time payment MIS (amounts, date and time). Simplified statement download into desired formats for easy reconciliation through our Internet Banking platform by authorised officials
- Eases fees and revenue collection for the institution. Eliminates loopholes that usually result in loss of revenue. Ensures effective and efficient fees collection
- Brings convenience to students’ registration and registration management
- Reduces time wastage on reconciliation and reconfirmation of fees payment.
- Ensures that the institution focuses on its core mission of learning and human capital development
- Eliminates the stress and costs associated with manual course registration
- Makes record-archiving more durable, reliable and convenient
- The solution is deployed free to educational institutions
- Portal Access fee ranges between N3,000 – N5,000 per session per student. This is, however, dependent on the scope of the project
- Transaction fee of N300/transaction with an additional N100 convenience fee if such payment is via Interswitch’s Quickteller channels
- Provides institutions with database for decision-making
- Provides convenient payment channels in all parts of the world.
- Ensures proper revenue-tracking
- Supports an initiative to automate and re-engineer processes in schools to achieve greater efficiency and better quality of education.